How can supporting icap benefit you and your company?
Studies have shown that employee morale is directly tied to productivity. Actively engaging with a charitable organisation is a tried and tested method of building staff morale. It can be fun, team building and increase your employees’ pride in their workplace.
- Improve staff morale and retention via awareness of mental health issues and volunteering
- Make a difference – every £1 donated goes directly into providing front line clinical services for icap clients
- Help you to meet your company commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility via matched giving, volunteering or raising awareness about mental health issues
- Increase public awareness of your company
- Improve visibility through media coverage at our events
- Provide opportunities to network & build contacts at our events
- Offer acknowledgement, through inclusion in our newsletters
Ways to support icap
Get your team involved
In the past, supporters have held their own fundraising and awareness-raising events for icap. These have ranged from coffee mornings and fun-runs, to charity balls. Supporting icap is not just about giving money. Companies have previously contributed by offering specialist advice and help- for example offering IT support, redecorating our therapy rooms, or volunteering to help organise an event.
If you would like to get involved or discuss your fundraising ideas, please email our events team.
Donate to icap
A donation will help us to provide therapy for people in distress who might not otherwise be able to access support. Every £1 donated to us goes directly towards providing therapy. Click here for a list of ways you can donate to icap.
Become a corporate sponsor
Sponsor a room
By sponsoring one of our therapy rooms, you can cover the cost of therapy for clients who would otherwise be unable to afford them.
Find out more about how to Sponsor an event
Existing corporate supporters
icap has been proud to be a chosen charity partner for LIRFC for the 2014/15 season.